If you want to learn polish during your stay in Warsaw you can apply for a polish course at Warsaw University of Technology.
Classes start on 8th October! General information:
- The courses of Polish as a foreign language are aimed at foreign students and postgraduates studying at WUT irrespective of the kind of studies (B.Sc. and M.Sc. studies in Polish and in English, Erasmus, Erasmus Mundus, student exchange).
- Students can take a 30 or 60 hours course according to their faculty declaration.
- Registration for the Polish courses is possible only by the website sjo.pw.edu.pl at the time assigned by the Foreign Language Centre.
- The Polish language courses are run on the same basis as other languages in the Foreign Language Centre. After finishing the courses and passing all necessary tests the students are given ECTS credits.
- It is also possible for foreigners to choose Polish as a foreign language in which they are going to take the B2 exam.
- If you are interested in learning other languages, contact the coordinator of the language at your faculty.
More information you can find here: https://www.sjo.pw.edu.pl/en/courses/polish-classes/