Probably most of you will not come back home for Easter. That's why we would like to spend a little bit more time with you :)
This April we organize for you Easter Dinner, evening when you'll have a chance to try our traditional Polish Easter dishes and get to know our traditions.
This time we have few requirements:
- please don't be late, we want to start on time cause there will be served hot dishes,
- it's Polish tradition to dress a little bit more classy, and we hope you can follow this rule.
As every year, we would like to support people who need it, especially during such holidays.
This year we would like to support refugees.
On the 17th of April, 70 of them will meet for the Easter dinner.
To make it possible fro them, we will collect:
- drinks (water, juice etc.)
- plastic tableware (cups, plates, forks etc.)
- Easter sweets for children (chocolate eggs, bunnies)
- canned food
We would like to kindly ask you to buy ONE of written above and bring it to the dinner.
The number of spots at the table is limited, so we politely ask you to fill the form until 9th of April 11:59 PM:
As the number of places is highly limited, firstly we'll accept students of Warsaw University of Technology!
The list of participants will be posted on the event page when it will be closed.
WHEN: Tuesday, 11th April
WHERE: Honoratka Restaurant, Miodowa 14 Street
MEETING POINT: 7PM in front of WUT's Main Building
See you at the dinner!